Beartooth comb raiser,anyone use one

Woodlander

I find the butt on my Tikka a little narrow and low,was thinking of trying a Beartooth comb raiser,it's stainless/synthetic,so would t look out of place,but before I buy has anyone any experience with them,or indeed is there a better alternative. I sometimes find myself hovering slightly over the butt,rather than having a consistent cheek weld. Thanks

BH_90CP00BK_longgunacc_side.jpg.aspx
I use this type or
BH_90CP01BK_longgunacc_side.jpg.aspx
from Blackhawk, I do have one of the first pic going for sale if you wish I can send you it foc see how you get on with it ? just lace it tight :D

I find the butt on my Tikka a little narrow and low,was thinking of trying a Beartooth comb raiser,it's stainless/synthetic,so would t look out of place,but before I buy has anyone any experience with them,or indeed is there a better alternative. I sometimes find myself hovering slightly over the butt,rather than having a consistent cheek weld. Thanks
Had one on 7 mm was ok but bought the voodoo tactical cheek piece much better piece of kit the beartooth one always slipped

BH_90CP00BK_longgunacc_side.jpg.aspx
I use this type or
BH_90CP01BK_longgunacc_side.jpg.aspx
from Blackhawk, I do have one of the first pic going for sale if you wish I can send you it foc see how you get on with it ? just lace it tight :D

Ive just bought a bear tooth one it was £26 delivered ( it's going on e bay as its brand new), don't bother pal, buy something like paul o is offering. The bear tooth does the job but for £26 I ain't impressed , you could make one for much cheaper yourself,

paul o if the op don't want it send me a PM I'll take it off your hands lol

atb

kjf

ok boss keep ya eyes out for a no tar and its yours they are only £15 so it not worth charging for it FOC drop a few ££ in the h4h next time you see one would be anough mty.
just pm me if he do's not wish it feller.

Thanks Paul for your very kind offer mate. I'll probably regret it,but if kjf wants it,let him have it. I was looking for something slip on and simple. I'll see how much kjf wants for his and give that a try. Once again,cheers for the offer.

Bought a Beartooth last week from Amazon UK to sort out my CZ527. It comes with 4 neoprene type pads of varying thicknesses and as the distance required was quite large for me used the thickest two. Its raised my sight alighnment by approx 25mm and now cheekweld is solid and natural. V pleased so far.

Deano

ok boss keep ya eyes out for a no tar and its yours they are only £15 so it not worth charging for it FOC drop a few ££ in the h4h next time you see one would be anough mty.
just pm me if he do's not wish it feller.

pm on its way cheers Paul

Back