Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Lee Factory Crimp Die Over-runs

  1. #1

    Lee Factory Crimp Die Over-runs

    Custom Factory Crimp Die Over-runs - Lee Precision

    Some interesting metric chamberings featured. I picked up a 8,15x46R.
    FYI
    ~Muir

  2. #2
    I see they have .17 Fireball too, have to look into sourcing one.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

  3. #3
    Cheers Muir
    for the heads up
    I have ordered a 9.3mm x 74r crimp

    Bob
    "a man does good business when he rids himself of a turd"

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    I see they have .17 Fireball too, have to look into sourcing one.
    Lee will ship you one for $15 customs fussing fee and the actual cost of shipping. I remember someone talking 6.5x57 here a while back. That is one of the FCD's they offer.

    Unfortunately, there are many people who still live in this world of jaded enlightenment thinking that crimping has no benefits and consequently, won't even look at the thread. Too bad. I have one for every cartridge I shoot.~Muir

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Muir View Post
    Lee will ship you one for $15 customs fussing fee and the actual cost of shipping. I remember someone talking 6.5x57 here a while back. That is one of the FCD's they offer.

    Unfortunately, there are many people who still live in this world of jaded enlightenment thinking that crimping has no benefits and consequently, won't even look at the thread. Too bad. I have one for every cartridge I shoot.~Muir
    As above, thanks for the heads up, I am going to have to be very careful with those tiny bullets when crimping!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

  6. #6
    Muir thanks for remembering I needed some 6x57 dies have now got some RCBS ones

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    As above, thanks for the heads up, I am going to have to be very careful with those tiny bullets when crimping!
    If Remington can do it, you can do it. ~Muir

  8. #8
    A shame the postage is more than the actual die. I was going to order a 9.3x62 Mauser. :-(

    Jon

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by 243varmint View Post
    A shame the postage is more than the actual die. I was going to order a 9.3x62 Mauser. :-(

    Jon
    Well... In fairness to Lee, they charge actual postage. The $15 fee is for filing US Customs paperwork. Did you go through the ordering process? What was the postage to your area?? I ordered a 7.5x55 FCD yesterday.
    ~Muir

  10. #10
    Hi Muir.
    $29 postage. I will keep an eye on egun.de

    cheers
    Jon

Similar Threads

  1. *SOLD* Lee Factory Crimp Die in .308 Win
    By Brian243 in forum Reloading
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20-10-2014, 08:01
  2. Wanted .243 Lee factory crimp die
    By activeviii in forum Reloading
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-01-2014, 15:11
  3. *SOLD* .243 Die Set Lee 3 piece plus Factory Crimp Die
    By nthor in forum Reloading
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2014, 20:54
  4. For Sale Lee Factory Crimp Die .270
    By bewsher500 in forum Reloading
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 29-03-2012, 09:55
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 15-11-2009, 16:39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •