Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: swaro scopes

swaro scopes

Going to buy either swaro z6 2.5x15x44 or a z5 3.5x18x44 just wandering which would be the better because of the different tube size.

nothing in it. personally I would go with whatever does not have that massive growth on the ocular bell that houses the red dot adjustment, irrespective of it being useful or not, it's got to be one of the ugliest things ever to have been seen on a riflescope.

Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post
    nothing in it. personally I would go with whatever does not have that massive growth on the ocular bell that houses the red dot adjustment, irrespective of it being useful or not, it's got to be one of the ugliest things ever to have been seen on a riflescope.
    Oh so true. The Swarovski scopes are so bright that I doubt that you would need it anyway.

I must have an ugly scope then but hey-ho I do not bother coz it works well ha-ha

Quote Originally Posted by foxinmad View Post
    I must have an ugly scope then but hey-ho I do not bother coz it works well ha-ha
    LOL :-) no offense meant buddy.

LOL :-) no offense meant buddy.
    And none taken P

Nothing in it really between the 2

i don't notice the huge occuler housing one bit and I don't even give it a thought when in use

I think it gives it a distinct shape as in you can tell a z6i straight away but in a unique good way

Buy the 1" tube model please so when you feel the urge to trade up I may have first offer as I'm looking for just that tube and objective size for my Hornet.

Cheers

K
    The enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

Ave just bought a z5 ������

Quote Originally Posted by bobby18 View Post
    Going to buy either swaro z6 2.5x15x44 or a z5 3.5x18x44 just wandering which would be the better because of the different tube size.
    Your call. The only comment I would make is it's simpler when all your scopes use the same diameter of tube. Both will do a grand job. Regards JCS