Thread: Fox Calling

Fox Calling

Has anyone uploaded fox call to there phone dose it work?what site is the best to get them.....

Quote Originally Posted by solo gun View Post
    Has anyone uploaded fox call to there phone dose it work?what site is the best to get them.....
    A couple of seasons ago, I was mucking about with my I phone, had just put I hunt on it, been set up on a golf course for around an hour waiting for Charlie to rock up, & I played a few of the calls, thinking, Jeez this is next to useless as the volume output was nothing more than you would have on a comfortable phone call, way off in the distance I could hear what I wrongly assumed to be someones pet Jack Russel, but no... the replies got louder, & louder, matching each play of the call I was messing with... a minute or so on ... two big yellow fog lamps attached to a very large dog fox staring in my direction, allowing for a neat bib shot at circa two hundred yards, when he was retrieved the comments were on the lines of Wow!, he's got a neck like a nightclub bouncer! ...Friday night just gone, I fired up the Icotec caller using the supplied sound card on cottontail distress, the fox I had initially spotted came on like an express train at this sound. So don't discount any of the options out there, maybe get an external speaker for your phone?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

(The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

many thanks for the info down loaded the app alos ordered the icotec caller will get a speaker on the phone will be out the morns night once again many thanks.....alan