Thread: Belted case "Bulge"?

Belted case "Bulge"?

(The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

My mate and I have one and it seems to extend 300 win mag case life and as I use a Blaser it stops any fail to close or fire issues.

are you getting a bulge?

would be interested but not had these symptoms and some of mine are well fired

I am however neck sizing and using shoulder and belt

only issues I have had recently was some bullets that were a little stiff to seat have given me a very slight shoulder bulge that took me ages to work out why they didnt chamber smoothly

Boosh, nothing at present, but just planning ahead a little, Jagdmatch, thanks for the input, Steve.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I've had a couple of .300 WM rds fail to chamber. Couldn't see any reason why this happened, but after trying the cases in the Larry Willis gauge that comes with the die, it was apparent bulge was there. I bought one and check my cases after cleaning and before reloading now. Not had same issue since. Well worth the money.

I have mentioned this to Spud, will have him source one I think.