Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CZ 550 7x64

CZ 550 7x64

For sale CZ 550 7x64 bought of here it comes with two stocks both with adjustable cheek pieces one altered by Alan Rhone the other a tactical by Staffordshire synthetic stocks.
    Also comes with some ammunition loaded on Norma brass with Berger 168grain VLD also 100 rounds of Geco soft point 165 grain and a set of Warne 30mm rings.
    Looking for 550
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

Ok needs must price drop 450 ONO

Wish I hadn't got my .270, as I wanted 7x64. Best of luck with the sale. What a nice cartridge, why you selling?

One fridge death, four round black things for the car and the tax man sent us a nice bill 😥
    Also my money tree has died and my cash cow has gone dry.

I will at sometime in the future buy another 7x64, probably a barrel for my Schultz and Larsen but they have doubled in price since I bought the rifle.

Whats the history of the rifle? rough round count and barrel condition etc?

Cheers

KS
    Stealthy, like a giraffe on roller-skates....

Quote Originally Posted by Kernow_Stalker View Post
    Whats the history of the rifle? rough round count and barrel condition etc?

Cheers

KS
    I originally owned the rifle from new before selling it to Dave in order to fund a custom built 7x64, I had only ever put through the rifle less than 100 rounds as I never finished the box of Sierra gameking heads that I had started originally loading. The rifle is extremely accurate, I had it on a range day at the Steel challenge in Wales and was consistently hitting gongs at 1250 yards

Lovely rifle and chambering for someone. I'm getting a Boyd's stock for my 7x64 to go and lob stuff a long way at Bisley...

ATB,

Scrummy
    "He who drags the deer has the last laugh (mainly because he has to get his breath back)"

Great rifle at a great price but if you want to split I'd be interested in the Geco ammo. Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by VIGILAIRE View Post
    Great rifle at a great price but if you want to split I'd be interested in the Geco ammo. Chris.
    Do you find it tough to get buddy? It is lovely ammo. William Evans happily order it in.

Scrummy
    "He who drags the deer has the last laugh (mainly because he has to get his breath back)"