Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: After a .223

After a .223

Hi,

I appreciate this isn't in the classifieds but I have only been a member for 15 days so not allowed to post in there..?

Im im going to be purchasing a .223 this week from SGC just seeing if anyone has anything going.

Thanks

Morning Chasser,

What are you looking for?

I have a Remington 700 VSSF with Leupold variable scope and mounts. Pre trigger recall model! Barrel not cut for a mod. Round count less than 100.

PM me if interested.

DT

Try gun trader plenty on there also

if your buying from SGC even if the rifles in your hands they'll probably take it back off you and say we haven't got stock lol

Agree with the Fox-meister. SGC have a terrible reputation especially if there are any problems. What sort of make or model are you looking for?

SgC do have a bad reputatio. I bought a 223 sgc from this site. Couldnt be happier with the rifle. As i bought second hand didnt worry about customer service. And saved 600 on the new cost. It may be up for sale soon if you are interested in saving some pennies let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorsettaff View Post
    Morning Chasser,

What are you looking for?

I have a Remington 700 VSSF with Leupold variable scope and mounts. Pre trigger recall model! Barrel not cut for a mod. Round count less than 100.

PM me if interested.

DT
    I just sold one of these and think i may come to regret it as it was a very accurate rifle

Quote Originally Posted by Boydy47 View Post
    I just sold one of these and think i may come to regret it as it was a very accurate rifle
    Yep...It's a real tack driver even with PPU 55gr SP factory ammo!

Hi all, thanks for your replies, I found a friend of mine selling a tikka T3 hunter in .223 so snapped it up, was looking at the weatherby vanguard series 2

you wont go wrong with the tikka try some 55grain privvi soft points, or better still but twice the price sako soft points 55grain hole on hole,get some vmax for foxes,atb doug
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by Chasser View Post
    Hi all, thanks for your replies, I found a friend of mine selling a tikka T3 hunter in .223 so snapped it up, was looking at the weatherby vanguard series 2
    Tikka T3 in .223 have come in at least 3 different twist rates 12, 8, and 9. Check yours and start with good 55-gr factory loads for any of them. If you shoot nothing but 55-gr bullets, you still have enough types to cover everything from gophers to smaller deer.