Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: anti bug clothing.

anti bug clothing.

So, have any of you got/worn anti tick/bug clothing, not the netting type, the chemical impregnated types.
    How have you found it? does it keep nasties! away? etc.
    Thank you in advance

Just come back from a weekend in Scotland wearing Rovince clothing and Avon skin so soft, no Midge bites or Tick's,
    And yet another 7mm-08 user...

Quote Originally Posted by levigsp View Post
    So, have any of you got/worn anti tick/bug clothing, not the netting type, the chemical impregnated types.
    How have you found it? does it keep nasties! away? etc.
    Thank you in advance
    rovince - expensive but worth it. I have a piece of ground that is crawling and I mean crawling with ticks in the summer, i have picked 30-40 off me after a night stalking. Don't think I have picked up one since I got my new gear. -:drop him a pm -:http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...hp/7480-Daz308

Matthews Bug Tamer, from Shannon Outdoors.
    Patented construction stops ticks, midges, blackflies, even giant mosquitoes.
    https://shannonoutdoors.com/
    Last edited by Southern; 01-07-2015 at 16:21.

+1 for rovince
    depends on what price you value your health and on the far end it could be worth the cost on gear that could save your life ??? Daz is your man

Quote Originally Posted by Rotwild View Post
    Just come back from a weekend in Scotland wearing Rovince clothing and Avon skin so soft, no Midge bites or Tick's,
    Only because he was running away and flapping his arms like a gay ups delivery man

Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    +1 for rovince
    depends on what price you value your health and on the far end it could be worth the cost on gear that could save your life ??? Daz is your man
    +2 (and there will be many more!)
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

also you can go to go outdoors , they have a product you put on your clothes and it lasts for 30 washes or two years , its active ingredient is permarthrin the same as in the rovince gear I believe , don't get me wrong , I also have a full set of rovince , its just going that bit extra with clothing I already have

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn71 View Post
    Only because he was running away and flapping his arms like a gay ups delivery man
    i'll get u back.....
    And yet another 7mm-08 user...

Thanks lads, I wished to know for a couple orf reasons.
    As you can see I live and stalk in the highland and have ground riddled in ticks, midges are everywhere too, but I think thats across the board in the highlands.
    I have never had a problem in the past, but I have been advised not to use deet by my physician.
    I also go to SA and there has been more tick fever the past couple of years, I dont fancy it.
    Thank you again.