Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shoot Chef

Shoot Chef

PRIVATE / SHOOT CHEF REQUIRED ~ MUST BE MULTI-ROSETTE OR MICHELIN LEVELSALARY: VERY FLEXIBLE. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!BENEFITS: INCREDIBLE WORK ENVIRONMENT, CONNECTIONS. EITHER TEMP CONTRACT OR PERMBerkeley Scott is very happy to be recruiting for this much sought-after position as a Private / Shoot Head Chef.The Client provides a hunting experience unlike any other in the country, with Corporate Sector entertainment at the forefront of what they do. Their Clients really are at the highest end and are extremely high profile from some of the biggest and most high-profile companies in the world.You will head up a small team to provide the meals here, which should be of incomparable quality and finesse, using only the finest ingredients available anywhere. You will not be tasked with hitting cost control measures or getting your GP down - The only remit here is to produce the finest and most mind-blowing menus you can to round off the experience for the guests here.Every dish is pre-ordered by them from your menu selection, so you will be able to put all your energy into ensuring every plate is exquisitely executed - No-one will shout check on in your kitchen!The maximum number you will cook for will be around 16 and you will be provided with all the support you need to ensure you can deliver the very best.The salary here is VERY flexible depending on your current package and we have a guide of 40,000 - 70,000 - However if you fall outwith this currently, please apply, as salary for this vacancy comes second in importance to finding the absolute best person for the job.You should ideally have experience to at least Sous Chef level within a multi- AA Rosette or Michelin standard environment, and have interpersonal skills which are second-to-none as you will also be customer-facing at times.This company has ties to some of the best hunting lodges around the world and as such, the connections you will make here could be very valuable to you in the future.Understandably, we are expecting a huge number of applicants for the role - Please only apply if you are serious about the role and have the necessary skills and experience. We regret that we will only be able to contact candidates who are successful.In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format. If this role dCEs not fully match your needs please visit our website, for similar opportunities or call BEN MCCOLL on 0161 235 6582.Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by palmer_mike View Post
    Beans on toast?
    You're hired!

My salary is higher but I make a cracking plate o venison stovies & a mean fried egg sandwich .....

Sorry . Just retired........

Quote Originally Posted by palmer_mike View Post
    Beans on toast?
    Did you not read the advert properly? It said "mind blowing", so get outta here with your beans on toast - I do cheese on toast with barbecue seasoning powder sprinkled on top. Yep, you read that right. So move over, I reckon this job has my name all over it.....
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

I can make cheese on toast in a toaster.

Quote Originally Posted by nicowilson View Post
    I can make cheese on toast in a toaster.
    .....maybe so.......but I reckon my bbq powder still trumps it....

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

Will whoever gets the job make the piece for going to the hill.

Quote Originally Posted by bogtrotter View Post
    Will whoever gets the job make the piece for going to the hill.
    As long as it's either beans on toast or cheese on toast - with bbq powder, natch - then it's looking like yes.....