Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lamp problem

Lamp problem

Got a cluson light and scope mount,can't see down scope when light points at centre of crosshairs,tried moving it back and forwards,any suggestions

Are you suffering from flashback from the muzzle / muzzle attachments / moderator?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

It's like the lamps not high enough,it's a complete white blur

Try turning the lamp 90 degrees to the 3 o'clock or 9 o'clock position. I find it lines up better than with the lamp on the top.

First try it without a moderator on

Quote Originally Posted by L1A1 View Post
    Try turning the lamp 90 degrees to the 3 o'clock or 9 o'clock position. I find it lines up better than with the lamp on the top.
    Tryed it on both sides no better

Quote Originally Posted by redstag01 View Post
    Got a cluson light and scope mount,can't see down scope when light points at centre of crosshairs,tried moving it back and forwards,any suggestions
    If you get a someone to hold the lamp on top of the scope and then lift it up until you get a clear picture then that is where it will have to be...
    I have a Kahles 3-12x56 which are close to 1k and with the original fitting and height I got with my lf170 the result was crap...

I made an extension to lift it up around 100mm and the result was fantastic, been using it for 3 years and shot a lot of foxes with it..
    I picked up a s/hand lf 170 and tried it on the original height...same result before I made the extension.

You cant say it is the scope!!

3 of us looked down the scope lamp combo resulting in the need to lift it up 100mm!

Tim.243
    Stalking is very much like going to the night club

You can always tell an Essex Boy, just you cant tell him much...

An hour in the field is worth a week of typing trash.....

Just try to cover the MOD/barrel with none reflective Tape or an old sock ? norm its the mod flash back as others have said, Tim has a good idea or do as Mr R bucknell do's he holds his off hand , one better still find a buddy that you can get on with to come along with you .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436206063.340101.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	58857

The handy thing on an AR, bottom piccy rail, nightmaster fitted underneath, no glare
    Sako TRG-42 folder .338LM🔫 Sako TRG-22 .308/.260🔫 Tikka 595 .222(NV'd up) 🔫 AR15 .223/300BLK 🔫Franchi 12g 520 9shot🔫Baikal .410 stealth🔫Ruger #1.243

Home | Varminting UK