Greetings from the North East

Handcroft

Hi all,
I live in Northumberland near the Scottish border. I do a lot of pheasant shooting during the winter and some stalking in the local area. We have a (very) healthy roe population around here.
I have dipped into some of the forums over the last few weeks while doing some research on calibers.
In the cabinet is a .243, .22LR, various shotguns and I have couple of slots on my ticket which are in need of filling fairly soon. One of which is for a .303 (I like classic cars too!) so I'm on the lookout for something sporterised when the two moons of finances and the right one align!
Ive done a bit of stalking in Scotland with a pal who worked on an island estate over the years, always with the estate .270, but unfortunately (for me!) he retired last year so I won't be getting that opportunity again in the forseeable future.
Very keen to see some sport in Europe. Have been lucky enough to observe some boar shooting in Eastern Europe, but on the beating line and would like to be at the other end of the action next time!
:)

Back