Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Various Reloading Kit .308/.243

Various Reloading Kit .308/.243

Hello all,

Changing Calibre from the above to .7mm-08 so all my calibre specific gear is for sale.

Redding .307/.308 Dies (2 Set)SOLD
    One set of Model 10 Redding dies. Only loaded 50 rounds. Midway want 42 new. Due to condition I think 35 is reasonable. These are very high quality.

Lee .243WIN Dies (3 Piece)SOLD
    One set of Lee dies. Loaded 250(ish) rounds. Midway want 35. Im asking 25 pounds. Lesser quality than the Redding but load a prefectly good round!

UNFIRED .243Win Lapua Cases SOLD
    4 Months ago I bought 100 cases. I have used 50 so the rest are up for sale. Boxed and as new 100 off thiis great cases retail at about 89. I will sell for 40.

First Come First served. By PM, or whatever. Postage Now Included.

atb
    Sam
    Last edited by Sam; 05-05-2010 at 07:16.
    "Even at the very bottom of the river, I didn't think to myself, Is this a hearty joke or the merest accident? I just thought, it's wet." - Eeyore

Sam,

keep a hold of your brass and neck it up to 7mm for your 7-08

Quote Originally Posted by jingzy View Post
    Sam,

keep a hold of your brass and neck it up to 7mm for your 7-08
    Could you expand on that one chum? Sounds interesting.

thanks
    Sam
    "Even at the very bottom of the river, I didn't think to myself, Is this a hearty joke or the merest accident? I just thought, it's wet." - Eeyore

if your still selling the brass ill take it please

jingzy is wright neck down your 308 casses, just size has normal through the press, just check your case legnth afterwards, I have always used 308 brass through my 708 with no problems, 708 you will never go back.

Quote Originally Posted by jordang View Post
    if your still selling the brass ill take it please
    Brass sold to Jordang pending funds

Quote Originally Posted by Sikaside View Post
    jingzy is wright neck down your 308 casses, just size has normal through the press, just check your case legnth afterwards, I have always used 308 brass through my 708 with no problems, 708 you will never go back.

Thanks guys but I'd rather get the proper stuff. Excuse my french but its not the sort of think I like to piss around with. Im sure it has worked for many people, but its not really my thing.

DIES STILL FOR SALE

atb
    Sam

Bumpity Bump

Sam

Up we go!

Bump Again

Lapua Brass and Lee .243 Dies now SOLD pending completion.

REDDING .308 DIES STILL FOR SALE

atb

Sam