Thread: GS Custom bullets

GS Custom bullets

I'm looking to try these in my 308. Does anyone have any, or know of a dealer with them. I use them in my .260 but my usual source hasn't any at the moment. I might be being over optimistic but I'm interested in the 100 gr HV in 308.
    Any info gratefully received .

I haven't been able to get any from t2ammo in Holland and tried getting them posted from S.Africa but it didn't work. Best bet would be to get somebody who's going to SA to get you some - Cobus Botha (GS dealer) in Winterton is very efficient.
    Last edited by takbok; 07-07-2015 at 11:29.

Oh, this doesn't bode well, as my usual sources get their stock from Holland. Here's hoping they've built their European manufacturing facility and are just getting it on line. I search on in hope��

Dave

I can order from Johan no problem, tell me what you want, he is the European importer.

Quote Originally Posted by Treedave View Post
    Oh, this doesn't bode well, as my usual sources get their stock from Holland. Here's hoping they've built their European manufacturing facility and are just getting it on line. I search on in hope��
    Yes, it will be great when they start manufacturing them in Europe - they told me that they were organising this last year.