Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help on wallet

Need help on wallet

Hi looking to get my self a sgc and fac wallet seen loads on eBay but just seeing if any of yous had them or could recommend !? Thanks matt

I just use one of those A4 plastic protectors and keep them in a ring binder with anything else to do with my shooting. Keeps 'em good in the house and on the odd trip to the gun shop. Don't take them with me when shooting locally, so they don't get messed up. There's a few threads on here about whether you should carry them with you at all times when shooting, but (in my opinion, other opinions are available) there's really no need, a photocopy or picture on your phone if you must.

SD Regular
    I use an A4 presentation binder a bit like Pedro in which I keep everything shooting - maps, insurance, quals/certs etc. When the FEO comes round I pick it up and he just says 'go away' (or words to that effect) as he knows everything is in order.
    Looks good going to a new landowner too.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/A4-Display...item2336223992 - cheap, cheerful - does the job
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

I use the green double leather pigeon watch ones I don't have a link but I think about 15 on pigeonwatch and they also sell them on eBay item number 330846503171 also had mine 2-3 years it still looks new
    Last edited by Markfox; 07-07-2015 at 18:44.

I have one of these 131327630265 and it has held up really well in the last two years, keeps both certs in good condition and easy to,carry too. Good quality leather.

I also have a wallet from Pigeon watch, excellent quality and price too.
    I have two, a Green one and a Blue one, not sure whether they still have the option but either is as good as the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Markfox View Post
    I use the green double leather pigeon watch ones I don't have a link but I think about 15 on pigeonwatch and they also sell them on eBay item number 330846503171 also had mine 2-3 years it still looks new

+1

my god ED, that's great news that you now have 2 wallets, are you bringing them both to Poland with you ? moths not pigeons come to mind, soz I just had to.

Quote Originally Posted by scotlanddeerstalking View Post
    my god ED, that's great news that you now have 2 wallets, are you bringing them both to Poland with you ? moths not pigeons come to mind, soz I just had to.
    Oh darn it Davey, I didn't mean for you to find that out.
    Now when I bring out my half empty wallet you'll be asking me to buy a round using the other wallet

awe min just fine crack ED will speak to you soon regarding 2016 pig hunt my boy.