Thread: militery history

militery history

one for the ex and still serving we had some more nice beach planks sent up from the guard room to our chippy shop that came out of the jail cells and on the underneath written in pen and pencil are the names and dates of the previous occupant's of the cells and the crimes that sent them there. well some had me laughing my head off there must have been some very naughty boys in there . most of this lot came from the 1980 - 1990 eara and a lot of them talk of 28 days in Colchester nick and then seven days in the camp cells and then discharged from the army . this is the second lot we have had and the previous lot had the bad boys going back to the 1960 eara I said to my boss that this is social history and should be on show someware but that did not go down too well . smoking weed - civi bashing - and lumping the nco look like the most popular crimes and one for making unpaid for phone calls ( 28 days in cells for that) . I would love to put up the names of the bad boys but some may be known or even members .

28 days in the glasshouse for poor punctuation, lack of capitals and 28 days concurrent for no paragraphs. Then dishonourable discharge from SD.

Carve your name at the bottom of your screen.

ha ha lol,my m8 Ricky had a stay in Colchester in about 1988.he was growing weed in the barracks and we got raided about 4 in the morning .funnily enough the RMP weren,t best pleased and he went to polish dustbins for 30 days and a DD against his name.Zero tolerance back then .
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Well I got bust back to the ranks in Germany for taking a scorpion light recce tank into paderborn on a Friday afternoon so I could get to the bank for some funds, I even had fharshule plates on the front and rear pretending to have a learner driver with me, but both shruggie and myself where on the carpet Monday morning,

Never spent time in the pocky other than as a RP for 2 months way back when the pope aw a baby,

Bob,

Had some real nasty blokes in them days, old sweats but as hard as nails and new more ways to skin a cat than most,
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

I worked with a chap who had done 6 months for growing Cannabis, I think, and then had to soldier on for and extra 6 months service. His initials were RA.

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    taking a scorpion light recce tank into paderborn on a Friday afternoon
    My old stomping grounds. Dad was 3RTR. We lived just along the road from Barker at Satty Weg back in the early '80s
    A Man should be wise, but never too wise. He who does not know his fate in advance is free of care

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodsmoke View Post
    My old stomping grounds. Dad was 3RTR. We lived just along the road from Barker at Satty Weg back in the early '80s
    know it well.

I also played football for sv benhausen (now a part of paderborn fc I think) and I used to go out that way past your house every Wednesday night fro training and on Saturdays for the home matches.

you should see the place know you would be gob smacked.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

You would not recognise the place now! Structure still the same, regime is definetly not.

Hi ndt. Sent you a pm.

regards

PJ