Thread: Never give up.

Never give up.

I know some of you get down in the mouth when you cant get a bit of stalking of your own, I know I have been there
    But hang in there and keep getting your name banged about and something will turn up.
    I was lucky and have made some great friends on here who helped me out when it was impossible to get a bit of ground and I have stalked all over the country with them and some have offered me stalking and I have never had the chance to take up their offers (yet).
    Over the last couple of years I got all three places on offer for 2 mates and myself what was probably the best roe stalking I will ever have had but then I got asked if I would like to join a syndicate around 40 mins from home so sadly I left the first syndicate and joined the more local.
    I have also been offered places in a few other syndicates what I have passed up so others can take up the places as you cannot be everywhere all of the time.
    Only last week did I get a call from a friend who asked if I would visit a local land owner who has a fox problem, I visited the land owner, got the ground and they asked me if I can sort some of the deer out as there are getting a few too many about and they are eating too much grass and they even helped themselves to a trailer load of fodder beat.
    So like I say when members tell you to hang in there, dont sell up, help farmers, keepers and so on it works, I have never done any good door knocking but it works for some.
    Good luck on the roe rut

sound advice ive had 2 perms,one went to to foot n mouth the second went for a jubilee woods<retirement plan>.didnt put me off been door knocking far away as 30 miles.no joy ,but been invited to a pheasant syndicate in the next season .the land has bunnies,piggins ,hares,crows n roe deer so its a foot in the door .keep trying peeps theres farmers dont know they need you yet
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

Quote Originally Posted by tika.308 View Post
    I know some of you get down in the mouth when you cant get a bit of stalking of your own, I know I have been there
    But hang in there and keep getting your name banged about and something will turn up.
    I was lucky and have made some great friends on here who helped me out when it was impossible to get a bit of ground and I have stalked all over the country with them and some have offered me stalking and I have never had the chance to take up their offers (yet).
    Over the last couple of years I got all three places on offer for 2 mates and myself what was probably the best roe stalking I will ever have had but then I got asked if I would like to join a syndicate around 40 mins from home so sadly I left the first syndicate and joined the more local.
    I have also been offered places in a few other syndicates what I have passed up so others can take up the places as you cannot be everywhere all of the time.
    Only last week did I get a call from a friend who asked if I would visit a local land owner who has a fox problem, I visited the land owner, got the ground and they asked me if I can sort some of the deer out as there are getting a few too many about and they are eating too much grass and they even helped themselves to a trailer load of fodder beat.
    So like I say when members tell you to hang in there, dont sell up, help farmers, keepers and so on it works, I have never done any good door knocking but it works for some.
    Good luck on the roe rut

Aye its been a long time since I met Right said Fred in a car park on a rainy April morning
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Aye its been a long time since I met Right said Fred in a car park on a rainy April morning
    You'll be telling us next that he had a full head of hair.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Nice one Tozzy good luck, Malc and Mike you know me well a full perm now !