Thread: Leupold VXIII 8.5 - 25 x 50 LR scope with Varmint range finding reticle.

Leupold VXIII 8.5 - 25 x 50 LR scope with Varmint range finding reticle.

Withdrawn.

Leupold VXIII 8.5 - 25 x 50 LR scope with the Varmint range finding reticle. Still got the original box with the unregistered warranty card and all the papers & booklets.

Info here http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...iflescope.html

Optically fantastic - especially in low light or with the lamp - it's just far too much scope for what I'm needing now.

Has a couple of very minor marks but overall 9.5/10 condition having had very little use.

700 to include Leupold 30mm rings & bases, Butler creeks front & rear and RMSD next day delivery (UK mainland).
    Last edited by Eyefor; 20-07-2015 at 07:53. Reason: Forgot butler creeks
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

Hi, would you mind posting some pics please? Does it have the target turrets? The pics on the link show both the high and low turrets. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie092 View Post
    Hi, would you mind posting some pics please? Does it have the target turrets? The pics on the link show both the high and low turrets. Thanks.
    Hi. I will see if I can put up some pics.

It has the target turrets (plus front & rear Butler creeks which I forgot to put in the above post).
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

TTT please.