Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: 6.5 140grn nosler partitions

  1. #1

    6.5 140grn nosler partitions

    Hi guys does anyone know where I can get any of the above in the UK as I can't seem to find anywhere stocking them.

    ive read that you can have them posted from Europe but Is that legal? If it's not can anyone recommend a shop?

    cheers

    dave

  2. #2
    You should be able to get them for a good price from Alpinhunting.com. It will probably take about a month to get them. It's not illegal to get bullets posted from outside the UK.

  3. #3
    got 100 + odd 6.5mm/.264 Caliber (.264) 130 gr. HPBT

    looking for nos 120 bt hunting

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidO_84 View Post
    Hi guys does anyone know where I can get any of the above in the UK as I can't seem to find anywhere stocking them.

    ive read that you can have them posted from Europe but Is that legal? If it's not can anyone recommend a shop?

    cheers

    dave
    Try Forest Lodge Guns in Wragby.

    Stan

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    got 100 + odd 6.5mm/.264 Caliber (.264) 130 gr. HPBT

    looking for nos 120 bt hunting
    are you willing to part with any of those Paul? I do need some match bullets as I go bisley as well. I have some nosler 120bt factory Norma rounds

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by takbok View Post
    You should be able to get them for a good price from Alpinhunting.com. It will probably take about a month to get them. It's not illegal to get bullets posted from outside the UK.
    cheers mate I'll have a look at those then

  7. #7
    Cheers stan, will I have to get them sent to an rfd from a UK dealer?

  8. #8
    yes mty but you know they are GK'S do have 120 a max as well mine don't like them

    forgot to add mine is a 6.5x47
    Last edited by paul o'; 09-07-2015 at 20:16.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    yes mty but you know they are GK'S do have 120 a max as well mine don't like them
    ill pm you mate

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidO_84 View Post
    Cheers stan, will I have to get them sent to an rfd from a UK dealer?
    Just suggesting you call them as they hold a lot of non mainstream bits. Proper old style family business.

    Stan

Similar Threads

  1. *SOLD* 30 cal nosler partitions
    By PKL in forum Reloading
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 24-04-2015, 10:11
  2. For Sale 30 cal nosler partitions
    By pietasvenatores in forum Reloading
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-02-2015, 09:31
  3. *SOLD* .30 cal Nosler Partitions
    By finnbear270 in forum Reloading
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-01-2015, 21:44
  4. nosler partitions
    By the scudd in forum Ammunition, Reloading & Ballistics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-09-2014, 13:21
  5. 85g .243 Nosler Partitions
    By PKL in forum Ammunition, Reloading & Ballistics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-03-2012, 18:41

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •