6.5 140grn nosler partitions

Sikadave84

Hi guys does anyone know where I can get any of the above in the UK as I can't seem to find anywhere stocking them.

ive read that you can have them posted from Europe but Is that legal? If it's not can anyone recommend a shop?

cheers

dave

You should be able to get them for a good price from Alpinhunting.com. It will probably take about a month to get them. It's not illegal to get bullets posted from outside the UK.

got 100 + odd [h=1]6.5mm/.264 Caliber (.264) 130 gr. HPBT [/h]looking for nos 120 bt hunting

Hi guys does anyone know where I can get any of the above in the UK as I can't seem to find anywhere stocking them.

ive read that you can have them posted from Europe but Is that legal? If it's not can anyone recommend a shop?

cheers

dave

Try Forest Lodge Guns in Wragby.

Stan

got 100 + odd 6.5mm/.264 Caliber (.264) 130 gr. HPBT

looking for nos 120 bt hunting

are you willing to part with any of those Paul? I do need some match bullets as I go bisley as well. I have some nosler 120bt factory Norma rounds

You should be able to get them for a good price from Alpinhunting.com. It will probably take about a month to get them. It's not illegal to get bullets posted from outside the UK.

cheers mate I'll have a look at those then

yes mty but you know they are GK'S do have 120 a max as well mine don't like them

forgot to add mine is a 6.5x47 :doh:

Last edited:
Back