Thread: Leica Customer Service

Thumbs up Leica Customer Service

Last Weekend I lost a further set of Duvid objective covers so this morning I popped into Leica’s Mayfair “Cafe Optik” to see what they could do for me.

I left with an excellent cup of coffee and a full set of new matching covers FOC:

Doesn’t get much better than that.

Well done Leica

K
    The enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

Useless company. Haven't kept their great offer of £500 off open long enough for Me to save up and buy a pair of the binos.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Quote Originally Posted by Klenchblaize View Post
    Last Weekend I lost a further set of Duvid objective covers so this morning I popped into Leica’s Mayfair “Cafe Optik” to see what they could do for me.

I left with an excellent cup of coffee and a full set of new matching covers FOC:

Doesn’t get much better than that.

Well done Leica

K
    I go through a set once if not twice a year, just drop them an email and within a couple of days on the door step!

Im seriously looking at one of their scopes, but the long haired general has other ideas.

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.

Leica objective covers are not up to the job, last week was out with a mate with a pair of Swarvs, and guess what Swarvi objective covers fit the comparable Leicas.

Handy thing to know.

D

Quote Originally Posted by Cyres View Post
    Leica objective covers are not up to the job, last week was out with a mate with a pair of Swarvs, and guess what Swarvi objective covers fit the comparable Leicas. Handy thing to know. D
    Now don't be thinking of nicking mine when I'm not looking!
    Blaser K95 Luxus Kipplaufbüchse .25-06Rem. Zeiss 8x56, 110gn Nosler Accubond = Game Over!

SD Regular
    Oh *****! I went into their Bruton Place store, early June this year, looked at some binos for my son, told them street was too short to test them properly. So, "Go down the street, Sir" they urged. I did. Walked past, and the in, to William & Son. Hmmph! Ended up buying a bloody Boss! Expensive set of binoculars they were!