Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    So does he hold his sticks between his knees whilst pulling the toggle.....!!

I know the guide is holding them...lol

Tim.243
    Stalking is very much like going to the night club

You can always tell an Essex Boy, just you cant tell him much...

An hour in the field is worth a week of typing trash.....

He's probably one of those guys that shoots freehand out to 900yds and never misses!!!!!!
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

Does the 1st yoga class come free with every purchase??

I can see myself pulling the release toggle OK but by the time I get the arm anywhere near the barrel I'm sure the rifle will be on the deck!

K
    The enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

one of them would just do you mty being left hand

Quote Originally Posted by Tim.243 View Post
    So does he hold his sticks between his knees whilst pulling the toggle.....!!

I know the guide is holding them...lol

Tim.243

Dya know if I could fit my rifle in with my nv on it that would actually be very interesting bit of kit for me. Cos I wander the fields on my own at night it would possible be very interesting. Hate to think of the price though.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Holy cow. Just saw the price.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Think you would struggle if the NV unit was very large. And yeah, the price!! That said, I paid more than that for my scope mounts!

Well I was thinking about it and even though the price is a bit silly, well anything shooting is silly, I do like the idea. My lass is from Huddersfield and she has ingrained the saying HOW MUCH into my thinking. Unfortunately I think it is more designed for carrying kit than for what I would want which is carrying bunnies, unfortunately all the pictures only show taking it on and off and the outside. No decent information on the storage, and I think the problem would be the IR with the nightvision wouldn't fit. The NV on its own probably would.

but I do think the idea has merit, yes I definitely like it, if it worked with nv I would actually consider it. Yup definitely.