Thread: search

search

Anyone remember a thread containing a photo of a guy who had purchased a bullpup style rifle, some fairly exotic manufacturer possibly german, wasn't assault type /black, I have tried to find it but no luck.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Anyone remember a thread containing a photo of a guy who had purchased a bullpup style rifle, some fairly exotic manufacturer possibly german, wasn't assault type /black, I have tried to find it but no luck.
    I think that was the thread where Nigelm was looking at having a 16" 308 built.

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Think I remember the rifle:-
    Home: Pfeifer Waffen
    atb
    1. Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. Proverbs 26:4 (King James version)
    2. Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion. Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.

SD Regular
    Wasn't there also one chambered for a development of the old British, military, .280" round used in the abandoned L7 rifle?

That's the one!!, I couldn't make this SD search work, looking at the Ad for their home page on this rifle, was wondering what that trigger is doing forward of the guys trigger finger?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Manual cocking lever.