Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taurus .38/357 Magnum 2 Shot Humane Dispatch Revolver

Taurus .38/357 Magnum 2 Shot Humane Dispatch Revolver

2 shot Humane Dispatch Taurus .357 Magnum in immaculate condition.

6" Barrel, Red ramp white outline sights.

Of the three HD pistols ive owned this is the best workmanship ive seen in reducing the number of rounds .

face to face or rfd

[/URL]

Thanks for looking

Terry
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

hello, im interested in this. How was the restriction done?
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

It has inserts that have then been pilot drilled through the side of the chamber and pinned.

If you expand the picture you can see the pin mid chamber.. Very nice job

Go ahead punk. Make my day!

Quote Originally Posted by SussexFallow View Post
    Go ahead punk. Make my day!
    That would be a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world. Not a .357 BOY! lol
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

Quote Originally Posted by CWMMAN3738 View Post
    That would be a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world. Not a .357 BOY! lol
    Though, the one in the film was actually a .41 magnum. The .44 hadn't been released by then
    Sako TRG-42 folder .338LM🔫 Sako TRG-22 .308/.260🔫 Tikka 595 .222(NV'd up) 🔫 AR15 .223/300BLK 🔫Franchi 12g 520 9shot🔫Baikal .410 stealth🔫Ruger #1.243

Home | Varminting UK

Quote Originally Posted by The tramp View Post
    Though, the one in the film was actually a .41 magnum. The .44 hadn't been released by then
    I don't know about the gun actually used in the film Tramp it could well have been a .41 mag but I think you have your dates slightly confused.
    I believe that the model 29 was introduced around 1955 and the model 57 was introduced in1964.

As for "probably the most powerful handgun in the world", the .44rm was nothing like that even at the time the film was made.

Getting back to the actual gun offered for sale, nice to see a pistol offered in a sensible barrel length rather than a snubbie and at a reasonable price too.
    Last edited by 8x57; 15-07-2015 at 06:08.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Bit of confusion here between different rfd's

I've been told by three that despite being on my section 1 the revolver remains a section 5 and they cannot rfd to rfd.

One has said he will do it but it's not far short of 50 ouch

And one confused sole who advertises as a gunshop and assures me he can transfer a handgun turns out to be an airgun dealer in cuckoo land.

Some enlightenment please from anybody in the know would be appreciated

Despite being shown on your FAC your humane killer pistol will always be S5 .... transporting S5 firearms is extremely involved with considerable security involved and would be amazed if an RFD can organise it for 50 quid.

The following is taken from a response to a question I had from BASC and I am repeating this slightly out of context and without asking them first ...

"There is much confusion about Section 1, Section provides for a certificate regime, it in fact covers all prohibited weapons. For instance the Olympic pistol shooters all had to have a Section 5 authority from the Home Secretary and the police have to issue an FAC in order to register the gun to a person and account for its particulars. There is in fact no such thing as a Section 1 firearm but we all refer to non-prohibited weapons as Section 1 firearms! Bizarre I know but this is how the law works.

The exemptions for slaughtering, humane dispatch and darting etc covers specific Section 5 firearms and exempts the requirement of the Home Secretary's authority and places the decision making process with the police."

hope this helps!

Thank you for a great response HM