Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BASC Arran 2015/2016

BASC Arran 2015/2016

How many on this group managed to book a place on the BASC Arran scheme and will it be you first time or are you a regular on the scheme?

I'm going SA been a few times before.

I managed to book into the first week of the stags. The first week had been all booked by about 40 minutes of BASC opening their books.
    This will be my third time.
    Werner did you get booked into the first Stag week?

Finally managed to get through on phone and booked 1st hind week. This will be my 3rd visit. The last 2 trips were fruitless though saw plenty. Good value for the money and bloody enjoyed a week away from the mrs lol

I'm booked, first time on Arran but going with lads that have been before.

This will be my second time booked in for the first week,

Looks like a good few of us will be on the first week from Here. I'm booked on the first week it took me 26mins to get through on the phone line I was one of the lucky ones I guess a few will be disappointed just shows maybe BASC should look into more of these schemes.

Hi Gary good to here you got in yes Werner is on the first week same group coming up from our end of the world.
    we also got booked on the last hind week. Will be good to catch up
    Last edited by crouch valley; 18-07-2015 at 07:21.

Quote Originally Posted by crouch valley View Post
    Looks like a good few of us will be on the first week from Here. I'm booked on the first week it took me 26mins to get through on the phone line I was one of the lucky ones I guess a few will be disappointed just shows maybe BASC should look into more of these schemes.

Hi Gary good to here you got in yes Werner is on the first week same group coming up from our end of the world.
    we also got booked on the last hind week. Will be good to catch up
    Wish I had a quid for every time I heard that.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I tried to get first week phoned at 9am no chance but got the second week on stags����

Hey Ciscokid
    Yeah I'm in on the 1st week. Looks like the Essex boys managed to jump the gun LOL "no pun intended" It will be my 3rd time up. It's some of the best stalking I've done in the UK.