Thread: Bushwear

Bushwear

Seriously impressed with their mail order. I ordered one of the electric mincers they've got on offer early yesterday evening. It arrived this morning! They must work through the night.
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.

Any dealings I've had with them has been Excellent....Delivery very quick....Scott Country is another good one.... Other companies should take note of how it can be done.

David.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry mac View Post
    Seriously impressed with their mail order. I ordered one of the electric mincers they've got on offer early yesterday evening. It arrived this morning! They must work through the night.
    +1. Bushwear are exceptionally helpful and one of the sponsors of the recent SGA Shoot at Blair Atholl. Regards JCS

Yes they very good - as they have again proved this morning with a wee package. Puts my local RFD to shame.

I've always been very impressed when dealing with them, either in person at both Stirling and Perth, or via mail order. Other companies could take lessons from them
    A Man should be wise, but never too wise. He who does not know his fate in advance is free of care

Great outfit ! I've done mail order and called at their Stirling outlet.

Will continue to use.

fab service with me aswell. rang for advise about a mincer ,the bloke i spoke to owned one himself, told me which was the best and believe it or not it was not the dearest he advised.

Agreed, I too ordered a mincer, here in a couple of days (it was the weekend).

I use bushwear all the time.

Great service.

+1 fantastic service