View Poll Results: What makes you return

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Return because it's cheap and hoping for a shot

1 2.78%
  • Return beCause it's exspensive but gaurnteed a shot

1 2.78%
  • Return as you know the stalker goes beyond expectations despite being cheaper

15 41.67%
  • Returns because mates rates/freebies

3 8.33%
  • Returnss regardless of costs etc but enjoy the whole experience

16 44.44%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What makes you return!!

What makes you return!!

!!

I just press the key on the far right of the laptop... third one down from the top
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Just courteous to people's opinions.
    Is it money or the experience........... I understand people's limitations due to financial costs which I would never devalue. Just some stalkers or people seem to deleiver by cost or pleasure, which can result in aims or values by those who pay.
    Last edited by weeman; 17-07-2015 at 19:52.

Oh, you mean paid stalks... the last one
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

With me it's an age thing. When I get there I can't remember why I went so I have to go back��

Quote Originally Posted by weeman View Post
    !!
    I go with teyhan(Glyn) because it's good value for money,Always see deer,will go above and beyond to get me into a shooting opportunity(even rolling about in a wheat field barking at a buck) And most of all an enjoyable weekend..
    dave
    ps will do a write up on the (idiot in a wheat field)

Solwaystalker for an annual trip ,good crack -value- ground - variety- accommodation and above all GOOD bloke
    simples
    norma

another vote for colin here even tho ive still not managed to get out with the gent as he has allready gone out of his way to help when i first started,top man,regards doug,
    DONT START

The only stalking I pay for is a week on the stags on an estate in Sutherland. I have free permissions down south and head north twice a year to join a couple of professionals on the hinds which costs me nothing.

Why do I pay for a week when I have plenty of stalking for free? Because I love the estate, the crack with the team of guns I go with and enjoy being out on the hill with the stalker. We usually hit the rut (last week Septenber) and the lodge is in the middle of the estate rather than on the edge so surrounded by roaring and rutting all day and all night.

It's a magical place where I can get away from telephones and emails, one I would sorely miss if one day we couldn't go.
    So much to learn and so little time left