Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Naked Huntress Calendar 2016

The Naked Huntress Calendar 2016

Hi all. Some of you were kind enough to support a calendar I produced last year. Around 4,600.00 was raised from calendar sales and a clay shoot won by that dodgy Roedinator bloke.

Due to logistical problems of me driving all over the country to photograph naked women with guns (such a chore) I have handed control of The Hens N Guns Calendar to one of their members who is a whizz with a camera.

All proceeds will again be donated to the Pancreatic Cancer Research Fund.

I have continued to chase after and photograph beautiful women with rifles and guns purely so none of you have to go through the ordeal in person. There has been a change of title this year to "The naked Huntress". If there is sufficient interest I will post one or two appetisers on here. However you can take a peek by visiting the Facebook page and looking for

The Naked Huntress Calendar

good lad well done we applaud your hardship

here here for a few teasers as I don't do face book
    Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit.
    Elbert Hubbard

I wouldn't say no

Well done once again Mark I'll have to put a copy on my Christmas wish list to Santa. I felt sorry for some of the girls in the photographs on Facebook as you could see how cold they were by the goose bumps.
    Incidentally I recognised your left handed Sauer, strange how I recognise a rifle before face.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Well I suppose if it's for charity I could force myself to get one... I'd have no interest otherwise, you understand
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

Thinking about it perhaps the one girl would look much better with a Blaser though, and think how many extra copies you would sell to the Blaser owners.

Also if you want to use a Sako for one of your models to pose with I would be quite happy to loan mine. Of course the rifle would always have to remain in my sight for legal and security reasons.
    Last edited by 8x57; 18-07-2015 at 07:06.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by 8x57 View Post
    Thinking about it perhaps the one girl would look much better with a Blaser though, and think how many extra copies you would sell to the Blaser owners.

Also if you want to use a Sako for one of your models to pose with I would be quite happy to loan mine. Of course the rifle would always have to remain in my sight for legal and security reasons.
    Modern tat, my BSA would be a much better choice...
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

Halloween /October should definitley be a scary black rifle of the AR15 stable

Quote Originally Posted by 8x57 View Post

Where are you going to find a Lesbanian to pose with the Blaser

Been away working hard with the camera on your behalf. I do hope you appreciate what a tough job I have! Anyhow this beautiful girl turned up at my door and offered to pose just for you (and me ). I hope you enjoy this sniff of things in the 2016 calendar and will support it.