Thank you

JohnT

I would like to expressly gratitude to Sikamalc for his patience and good humour as well as his professionalism today. He took me out on my first stalk and did his utmost to put me on to a Roe buck, but it was not to be (not for lack of effort on his part).
Was I disappointed? Not in the least. I was too busy learning and thoroughly enjoying the sight of the does that presented.

I expressed se concern some weeks ago following a thread on stalkers being ripped-off. I was advised to be guided by people on here which led me to contact Malc.
Boy did I choose right !

As I said, I learned a lot and came away determined to go back to lean more.

Malc, thank you again for a fantastic outing

John

I would like to expressly gratitude to Sikamalc for his patience and good humour as well as his professionalism today. He took me out on my first stalk and did his utmost to put me on to a Roe buck, but it was not to be (not for lack of effort on his part).
Was I disappointed? Not in the least. I was too busy learning and thoroughly enjoying the sight of the does that presented.

I expressed se concern some weeks ago following a thread on stalkers being ripped-off. I was advised to be guided by people on here which led me to contact Malc.
Boy did I choose right !

As I said, I learned a lot and came away determined to go back to lean more.

Malc, thank you again for a fantastic outing

John

Thank you John, good to meet you. Hopefully next time we will get onto a deer. Let me know when you want to come back and if I can help with further when you hear back from your FEO.

Malcolm

Well done sikamalc, good to hear of a satisfied customer, John it could take a while to get your first Buck but dont worry it Will happen
Good Hunting
Ray

Sorry, Malcolm, but you will be hearing from me
Checked with the FLO this morning ( tenth week) only to be told " the only person qualified to process variations is on holiday this week but don't worry, it's in the pile on her desk for when she comes back"

Is that the kind of patience I need Ray? I'm getting lots of practice.

Back