Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Best Roe Sack?

The Best Roe Sack?

Hullo all,

Looking for a good roe sack for my Dads birthday. Willing to spend up to 150 if I have too. I would like a "proper" sack - rather than the rolling "yool" sack jobbies.

Im open to surgestions but I'm leaning towards a Kammo. I have searched on here and there seems to be some good reviews

Your rumblings please gentlemen

Sam
    Last edited by Sam; 18-04-2010 at 12:41. Reason: Spelling
    "Even at the very bottom of the river, I didn't think to myself, Is this a hearty joke or the merest accident? I just thought, it's wet." - Eeyore

Harkila Roe sack is a great bag and will be got for 50-60 pounds

As Choc says, 50--60 is a good guide, I picked up a large BDS one at a game fair as they were packing away for 40
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I got this one for Christmas:

http://www.euroguns.co.uk/acatalog/info_8D.html

I was a little unsure when I first saw it brand new, but now that it has been bloodied and dirtied, I am very happy with it.

I carried out a Sika doe in it a couple of times around New Year. Great job.
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Having just researched all the sizings of roe sacks I can tell you that of the commercial ones, Kammo are the biggest and you can find them for 95.00. IMO they are much better made and designed than the Harkila one too.

But I thought the best value one I have ever seen is the one Poppins makes, so I bought one! I am not unhappy with my decision

ft
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Thanks Flytie. It looking like the Kammo, but which colour.

Just on a different note. Frannie denies ever saying that. Still Brilliant though

atb
    Sam
    "Even at the very bottom of the river, I didn't think to myself, Is this a hearty joke or the merest accident? I just thought, it's wet." - Eeyore

Quote Originally Posted by chickenman View Post
    Harkila ..exellent
    x2

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Thanks Flytie. It looking like the Kammo, but which colour.

Just on a different note. Frannie denies ever saying that. Still Brilliant though

atb
    Sam
    Sam, I know he does! But why let the facts get in the way of a good story

ft

Edit, I would want the olive green one, if I put the cammo one down I'd never find it
    Last edited by flytie; 18-04-2010 at 19:46. Reason: idiocy
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Your Obviously quite a fan! I used to play loosehead, he once came and gave a talk at my school. He is a cracking speaker

Sam