Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bore scope,any one local north wales?.

Bore scope,any one local north wales?.

OK I would like to have a peek down my barrel to see what its like as accuracy has gradually gone off a little, so if anyone has one or knows of anywhere that has one any info would be great thanks.

SD Regular
    Brock and Norris might qualify as Mid Wales.... (ducking for incoming.....!!)
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Don't know if it's of any use to you but you can get a 5mm illuminated usb borescope on ebay for around 20, or even cheaper if sent fron China.
    Used it on all my rifles including 22lr and results are fairly good.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert 888 View Post
    OK I would like to have a peek down my barrel to see what its like as accuracy has gradually gone off a little, so if anyone has one or knows of anywhere that has one any info would be great thanks.
    You're asking for grief. I have NEVER in my years on this site read of anyone who took a rifle into a UK gunsmith for a 'scoping' who was not advised to scrap the barrel -which is nonsense.~Muir

Andy, Although we may be oversubscribed with the types you mention, there are also some very helpful & knowledgeable types about, such as Andy (Redmist), who will be offering scoping for members attending the shoot on Sunday, I will be interested to see how my old Finnbear is coping with the sustained fire role in the schiesskino's.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I know it's not going to look great,but I want to have a look. I'm wanting to check my cleaning routine and also for any visible sighns of wear or erosion.
    Finbear which shoot is on Sunday

(The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

If you are free Sunday & satisfy the stipulated, why not jump in with me?

Finbear I would love to come I know the area quite well,the only thing I don't have to hand is my fac as it's away for variation, I have photos of it or I could pick up a temporary one if needed.

Lots of guys on here stalk with a photocopy of their fac, pretty sure you can be checked out sharpish from one.