Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: european supplier contacts list?

european supplier contacts list?

With the euro so weak against the British quid, there's got to be some serious bargains from european suppliers. But i can't remember any?!

there was like a german ebay for gun and bullet stuff and a place in the netherlands that did optics, thermal and nv?

Do you mean www.egun.de ?
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Blaser K95 Luxus Kipplaufbüchse .25-06Rem. Zeiss 8x56, 110gn Nosler Accubond = Game Over!

For bargains on night vision and thermal viewers contact these Dutch guys: http://jvs-outdoor.com , and you'll save 20-30% on the UK Retail price. Typically they will charge in Euro's what you pay over here in Pounds, so with the weak Euro....go for it!

If you are concerned about issues in the event of a warranty claim (You will have to send the item back to Europ as the UK Importer/Distributor won't be very helpful) than I suggest you use the Euro prices you found online as a bargaining chip when talking to your UK retailer. He may well meet you halfway, so you still save 10-15%.
    • Do not be seduced by the marketing-men....

What with the poor reviews of Alpinhunting who are an alternative for bargain reloading supplies?

Strobl-CZ & Siarm - Bought stuff from both - good service & right prices.

Ian

I recently received an order I placed with Alpinhunting for .308 bullets ,paid with Pay-pal no problem,

Quote Originally Posted by nun_hunter View Post
    What with the poor reviews of Alpinhunting who are an alternative for bargain reloading supplies?
    Don't be put off by reviews I have used alpinhunting without any issue

Quote Originally Posted by big ears View Post
    Don't be put off by reviews I have used alpinhunting without any issue
    Oh I'm not put off and have ordered some bullets too (been dispatched just waiting for them) but they don't have all I'm after and it's always good to shop around.

Quote Originally Posted by nun_hunter View Post
    Yeah, would be good if there was someone in Europe with a good selection who would ship to the UK and who was reliable now that Cliff is not an option.
    For self catering accommodation on the Isle of Lewis please visit:
    http://www.7south.co.uk/