Thread: Now even I'm getting suspicious of my lady friend....

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)

Now even I'm getting suspicious of my lady friend....

Here she is again, in the normal field. She is clearly getting accustomed (even blasť) to my visits, as I approached to within about 30 feet and then took photos for the best part of 15 minutes.

Now I'm starting to get concerned as to whether I'm actually acclimatising her too much to humans

O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

Quote Originally Posted by willie_gunn View Post
    Here she is again, in the normal field. She is clearly getting accustomed (even blasť) to my visits, as I approached to within about 30 feet and then took photos for the best part of 15 minutes.

Now I'm starting to get concerned as to whether I'm actually acclimatising her too much to humans
    Turn up with a gun instead of a camera and try find her then lol!!!!

Yet again first class photos.

You say in your original post: "Now I'm starting to get concerned as to whether I'm actually acclimatising her too much to humans" - This is why I asked the question on another thread of if members thought that deer who see the same person regularly enough might get to realise that person raises no threat to them and get fairly acclimatised to humans?
    Whatever the answer is she certainly does not look too disturbed or concerned by your presence!

Dom
    you probably have a very valid point
    I know every year clients say we must have drugged our pheasant poults because there so
    quiet obviously we haven't but we rear them right next to our house so they see us dogs noise
    all the time
    regards pete

I think it's Pippa that will become suspicious if you keep mentioning your 'lady friend'.

Great at photos as every mate.

Only a teeny bit jealous of your photos.

See you friday mate
    Jon

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchieBoy View Post
    Yet again first class photos.

You say in your original post: "Now I'm starting to get concerned as to whether I'm actually acclimatising her too much to humans" - This is why I asked the question on another thread of if members thought that deer who see the same person regularly enough might get to realise that person raises no threat to them and get fairly acclimatised to humans?
    Whatever the answer is she certainly does not look too disturbed or concerned by your presence!
    I certainly believe this to be the case. I have rabbits that let me get to almost touching distance and the deer seem almost as unconcerned about human presence.

Dom, those are fab and worthy of entry to the individual photographer of the year award annually run by the BDS
    Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit.
    Elbert Hubbard

Established Poster
    Lovely photos!