Thread: Deer hunting on your own

Deer hunting on your own

Deer stalking on your own desired from next year on Roebuck, Red Deer or Sika deer
    some Danish hunters on a weekly basis.
    Should there be anyone who can offer something please write PM with information/price and contact details
    Last edited by danish; 28-07-2015 at 14:49.

Try PKL on here, who also happens to be Danish.

Quote Originally Posted by danish View Post
    Who is PKL ????
    The Stalking Directory

i don,t wish to defame all Danish stalkers but my experience with them supervised was" memorable "...if they are let loose on to ground with quality animals alone ? I,m commenting with the benefit of 10 stalks a few years ago...on one the stalker decided that it was a good idea to crawl behind me with a loaded .308,he was reminded of his safety responsibilities!One other guy was courteous and capable,as was his son,so I am not broadbrushing....I was unimpressed with the ability of some others who when a quality animal appeared and were advised not to shoot it,( we were after cull bucks),could suddenly forget to understand English...hey ho!
    Last edited by cervus; 06-08-2015 at 13:13.

Quote Originally Posted by cervus View Post
    i don,t wish to defame all Danish stalkers but my experience with them supervised was" memorable "...if they are let loose on to ground with quality animals alone ? I,m commenting with the benefit of 10 stalks a few years ago...on one the stalker decided that it was a good idea to crawl behind me with a loaded .308,he was reminded of his safety responsibilities!One other guy was courteous and capable,as was his son,so I am not broadbrushing....I was unimpressed with the ability of some others who when a quality animal appeared and were advised not to shoot it,( we were after cull bucks),could suddenly forget to understand English...hey ho!
    I know you say you aren't 'Broad brushing' but you are, I know plenty of English folk who would be the same as what you are describing, but I wouldn't feel the need to publicly besmirch all stalkers from that nation...! A tad harsh me thinks....
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

Quote Originally Posted by deerstalker.308 View Post
    I know you say you aren't 'Broad brushing' but you are, I know plenty of English folk who would be the same as what you are describing, but I wouldn't feel the need to publicly besmirch all stalkers from that nation...! A tad harsh me thinks....
    I have also had problems with Germans and Belgians..I think the problem lies with quarry depletion or prohibition in their country of origin which can cloud their judgement on occasion,and yes I have known some UK shooters who caused an eyebrow to be raised..unfortunately money talks ,louder to some than others