Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Omg!!¬!!!

We should definitely relax UK gun laws and bring us more in line with the US. I would love to see more of these on the streets in the hands of half cut twats on a Saturday night. Not!
    So much to learn and so little time left

The gentle sound of pay cheques going down range.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by NigelM View Post
    We should definitely relax UK gun laws and bring us more in line with the US. I would love to see more of these on the streets in the hands of half cut twats on a Saturday night. Not!
    It doesn't happen in the USA and there's no reason to think it would happen here either.

I'd enjoy shooting one of these... about once... and then I'd begin to mind about the expense, and start thinking about accuracy, and that would be that... but what would give me lasting satisfaction would be knowing I had the freedom to acquire, own and use one responsibly.

Unfortunately, such freedoms have been taken away because those who are addicted to telling other people what they can't do are adept at broadcasting fear-filled fantasies like NigelM's.
    "Docendo discimus" - Seneca the Younger (c. 4 BC – 65 AD)
    “Comodidad, tranquilidad y buena alimentacion” - A Spanish recipe for contentment that oddly omits hunting.
    "I'm off to spend some time at the top of the food chain..." - (after) Tulloch
    "Oh [dear], they probably heard that in the village!" - RickoShay

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gain View Post
    It doesn't happen in the USA and there's no reason to think it would happen here either.

I'd enjoy shooting one of these... about once... and then I'd begin to mind about the expense, and start thinking about accuracy, and that would be that... but what would give me lasting satisfaction would be knowing I had the freedom to acquire, own and use one responsibly.

Unfortunately, such freedoms have been taken away because those who are addicted to telling other people what they can't do are adept at broadcasting fear-filled fantasies like NigelM's.
    Well said

Such freedoms have been quite rightly taken away in my opinion because there is no civilian or sporting use for such a weapon. I'm all up for a bit of freedom and I'm not one to tell people what they can and can't do, but if it's bloody dangerous in the wrong hands and it's got no practical use in our country why on earth would you think it's a good idea to have them on the streets?

The problem is.... if someone decides to go off the reservation (and sadly, people do!) with one of those and a bag full of clips you would be looking at not 10 dead kids but 100!!!

You talk about the freedom to have what you want... well how about the majority of the population who dont like guns who deserve the freedom and security knowing that people arent walking round with things like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Vipa View Post
    The problem is.... if someone decides to go off the reservation (and sadly, people do!) with one of those and a bag full of clips you would be looking at not 10 dead kids but 100!!!

You talk about the freedom to have what you want... well how about the majority of the population who dont like guns who deserve the freedom and security knowing that people arent walking round with things like that...
    Very eloquently put Vipa

Use it responsibly for what exactly?
    I'm sure there are those that would like to keep Tigers and polar bears in their garden 'responsibly', or maybe a small nuclear device? That type of weapon is designed for a specific purpose that is far from responsible. How on earth could you justify owning one and for what purpose?
    MS

How can that be safe - short barrel weapon on auto being discharged from behind the firing point, no NSPs ... ​own and use responsibly?