Thread: GRS Hybrid Stock

GRS Hybrid Stock

Just for info

I was browsing Alpinhunting and enquired about the GRS long range stock, but they have sold out and only had left hand varients in stock however they will do a GRS Hybrid stock for the same price of €550 which is about 390 plus postage. Bearing in mind the same stock from Highland Outdoors is a massive 623.23 SRP that's a huge saving if anyone is looking for one of these.
    Last edited by nun_hunter; 28-07-2015 at 02:41. Reason: more info

SD Regular
    Hybrid replaced Long Range about 18 months ago - but see other threads wrt the service received from Alpinhunting......
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

I have a GRS Hybrid on a Remy 700 LA, and will be parting with the just the stock soon ............ when the shop gets past the ten weeks hurdle to repair the extractor.

Great for steady LR stuff, but a bit on the chunky side, not something you would throw about to easy.

Attachment 59560
    Gary Beechener

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    Hybrid replaced Long Range about 18 months ago - but see other threads wrt the service received from Alpinhunting......
    I bought some bullets from them recently. I emailed and asked if they were in stock as I had read those threads too. I got a reply that day confirming they were, I ordered them and received them two weeks later. Likewise I emailed about the stock last night and had a reply the following morning to which I replied asking about the price and had confirmation later the same day.

Maybe they had issues in the past or don't update their stock levels on their website often enough but I have nothing bad to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Garybeechener View Post
    I have a GRS Hybrid on a Remy 700 LA, and will be parting with the just the stock soon ............ when the shop gets past the ten weeks hurdle to repair the extractor.

Great for steady LR stuff, but a bit on the chunky side, not something you would throw about to easy.

Attachment 59560
    An SD member fitted a new extractor for me last week chap what problems are you having as he had it done in 10 mins
    cheers Norma

Quote Originally Posted by norma 308 View Post
    An SD member fitted a new extractor for me last week chap what problems are you having as he had it done in 10 mins
    cheers Norma
    There is an ongoing problem with 700 extractors which is known, but this is worse, the bolt rim broke off therefore the extractor can not be held in place to engage the spent shell. So its a new one, or a Sako extractor. Remington were very helpful, sixteen weeks five emaiils and a series of calls they have yet to reply. But it is being addressed now, thanks anyhow.
    Gary Beechener