Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: fuel prices

  1. #1

    fuel prices

    Not sure if ive missed someting but in all garages I've passed over the last week unleaded and diesel are the same price

  2. #2
    Diesel on average 2p ltr cheaper than petrol here

  3. #3
    Diesel is supposed to cheaper than petrol soon.

  4. #4
    Prices were the same in the local asda too

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by weeman View Post
    Diesel is supposed to cheaper than petrol soon.
    Why? Its been 5p more expensive for ages until recently.

  6. #6
    Regular Poster Robb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of the East Saxons
    Posts
    415
    Quote Originally Posted by howa243 View Post
    Why? Its been 5p more expensive for ages until recently.
    Diesel wholesale prices are down over 40% from just over a year ago and the demand for Diesel in Europe has fallen.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by howa243 View Post
    Why? Its been 5p more expensive for ages until recently.
    There was a report on the news over the weekend on it saying there is more diesel than petrol about so they can reduce diesel costs. Also they were saying it will have a positive impact on the valuation of diesel vehicles.

    Or something along them lines.
    Last edited by weeman; 27-07-2015 at 21:54.

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by weeman View Post
    There was a report on the news over the weekend on it saying there is more diesel than petrol about so they can reduce diesel costs. Also they were saying it will have a positive impact on the valuation of diesel vehicles.

    Or something along them lines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robb View Post
    Diesel wholesale prices are down over 40% from just over a year ago and the demand for Diesel in Europe has fallen.
    Thanks chaps.

    Good news.

  10. #10
    Regular Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Herefordshire
    Posts
    491
    Blog Entries
    9
    I have been noticing a continual drop. I went past a place in Cheltenham yesterday where it was 111p per litre

Similar Threads

  1. fuel prices
    By swarovski in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-01-2015, 15:00
  2. multi - fuel
    By Tam16 in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-03-2014, 19:07
  3. Stove fuel
    By caorach in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2013, 15:41
  4. Fuel !!!!!!!! hikes
    By MrYou in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 26-03-2010, 11:52
  5. fuel costs
    By finnbear270 in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 14-02-2010, 12:02

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •