Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which american companys will ship stocks to the uk

Which american companys will ship stocks to the uk

Anyone bought a stock in America and had it shipped ?

Did this work out ok for you

Cheers
    Humans are pre wired with fight or flight response
    Great Grandad fought, Grandad fought.
    For the sake of my Grandchild I wish for Less Flight responses entering Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Trufflehunting View Post
    Anyone bought a stock in America and had it shipped ?

Did this work out ok for you

Cheers
    Yes. Richards Microfit and Darrell Holland stocks. However Darrell Holland don't export any more, they are my stock of choice. The Richards Microfit stock required a lot of work to finish the stock off. Manners don't ship to consumers and only ship intermittently to their appointed agents.

Regards JCS

I ordered a Boyds, 130 all in delivered to my door and action dropped straight in.

Anyone know if Boyds do one for the long action tikka m690's

Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    Anyone know if Boyds do one for the long action tikka m690's
    If it's not listed in the drop down menu you can email a request form and if they get enough interest they will supply them. They only started the T3 stock last year or so after people kept requesting it.

Boyds. Bought a laminated thumb hole stock a few years back. Very good and no problems.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Just ordered a Boyds last week, its been sent using USPS and I can track it. Ordered 21st, posted 22nd, left USA 23rd, in London Heathrow on 24th. Customs on 27th, cleared customs today 28th. Hopefully it will be delivered in the next few days. Cost $99, postage about $70 and my credit card was debited 114.
    No phone calls from customs so hopefully no additional tax to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by cammy567 View Post
    Just ordered a Boyds last week, its been sent using USPS and I can track it. Ordered 21st, posted 22nd, left USA 23rd, in London Heathrow on 24th. Customs on 27th, cleared customs today 28th. Hopefully it will be delivered in the next few days. Cost $99, postage about $70 and my credit card was debited 114.
    they don't call you, the carrier will charge you before delivery.
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Quote Originally Posted by cammy567 View Post
    As kennyc has stated, you will get a card through the post telling you how much you owe and how to pay online etc. After paying it then gets delivered to you.

In the not to distant past, there was good chance of not getting further charges. Its all changed now as the UK Goverment invested a few million on a receiving centre where nearly all postal shipping from abroad is sent and processed. They obviously could see that the internet selling from abroad was rather lucrative if they tapped into the duty that was due to them on the goods.

It matters not a jot if the old tactic of getting the seller to mark the item as a gift as they still charge.

Expect to pay in the region of 30 which will include the handling charge.

Its still a good price compared to buying the equivalent here in the UK though