96. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

66 68.75%
  • no

30 31.25%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: close the channel tunnel?

close the channel tunnel?

Well after seeing the news this evening with thousands of migrants storming vehicles to use the tunnel to enter the UK I'd like to ask should we close the very bad idea that was the channel tunnel ?
    Regards
    Jimmy
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

Try bloody living down here. Getting to my lease in West Sussex is becoming a long journey. Coming home impossible without a long detour.

The French government need to get their arses in gear and take control of the situation. According to the evening news 2000 migrants stormed the tunnel last night. Bring in the army and get these people back to where they came from.

I hate to think how many millions it has cost this country, let alone local business.

Moan over!!
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Try bloody living down here. Getting to my lease in West Sussex is becoming a long journey. Coming home impossible without a long detour.

The French government need to get their arses in gear and take control of the situation. According to the evening news 2000 migrants stormed the tunnel last night. Bring in the army and get these people back to where they came from.

I hate to think how many millions it has cost this country, let alone local business.

Moan over!!
    Totally agree!!!

they ain't bothered letting them through as it's us well hard working folk who are left to pick up the pieces and the huge bill inc sending them back. If they don't get through they have to deal with it.
    We as a country I beleive are great but are so bloody soft in many ways hence why so many choose to come over here and breed.

I always knew it was a bad idea building the thing in the first place now it's time to pull the plug and flood the bloody thing
    Wingy

The solution was invented by John Moses Browning.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post

Moan over!!
    I couldnt agree more - The South East is a joke you have to pick and choose what time of the day you travel (if you have a choice that is) even the "back doubles" are busy i dread to think what it will be like in 10 years time.
    Got a funny feeling the Frogs are not going to help us out too much over on their side.

frogs need to get the shits out of the port 20 k away and turn them back before they can get anyplace nr the coast but then again they are French ??? 7 mil from us to help them sort it out wtf ????

Hi What a lot of p*** close the tunnel.What has this country made out of it? Billions over the years, some problems in the last month and its the end of the world. How many trips has been made on wine runs alone?
    Think that's bad try living with the SNP government.
    Jim

There's nothing wrong with the tunnel, the problem is the lack of will on the part of the French to sort out the illegals who want to come here. Not really in their interest to stop 'em getting here is it??
    Last edited by downwind; 28-07-2015 at 19:08.

If our benefit system wasn't so easy or attractive for them to manipulate they wouldn't be coming in so many numbers....
    Or would they ?

Only thing for certain ... French are not going to stop it ... Not in their interest to

Paul