Thread: Forest of dean Stalking

Forest of dean Stalking

Im looking for stalking in our within 30mins of the forest of dean estate rifle needed thanks in advance
    Last edited by lewis.308; 28-07-2015 at 19:15. Reason: changed question due to advice form another member

Quote Originally Posted by lewis.308 View Post
    Im looking for stalking in our within 30mins of the forest of dean I dont have my own rifle yet so ideally with the possibility of an estate rifle and to at a later date put the ground down as my place to shoot on my ticket thanks in advance
    Up front, I'll give you that much, so, just to clarify you want someone to introduce them to their land and landowner, let you use their rifle, then have the stalking in your name after.....
    good luck!
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

Oh and I have my dsc1 and insurance have owned Shotgns and have shot deer/boar before, syndicate shoot member and all that, just getting back into it after a few years out and a young family to keep up with and a demanding job i now have more time a lad that is also keen and a wife that doesnt mind the time or expense shooting takes up so im ready to get going again just need to get some contacts. atb Lew

Im not some much after taking someone else's stalking im happy to pay my way i'm just looking for a way back into the stalking it's not like I can apply for my fAC without the ground and I can't join a syndicate without a FAC can I? All the ground I used to shoot on I was part of a syndicate that had the shooting rights but it's since changed hands.

"It turns out you can Apply without the ground if you go on paid stalking days on Estates ect I'm now going down this route as it suites me better than anything else"
    Last edited by lewis.308; 04-08-2015 at 13:54.

You can apply for FAC without land, you book stalks with a professional outfit or estate, some which you may well find on here granted, but I'm afraid if you go out there with the intention of getting said land on your ticket as your own then you will have to think again........ Enough people have lost land this way and it leaves a very bitter taste!!
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

thanks for the info I did not realise that was the case I will go down that avenue

Lewis look in the deerstalking advertising section on here for reputable pro stalkers to take you out, plenty of good guys on here, atb and good luck wayne

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

thanks for the replys guys