Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: swillingtons

swillingtons

Over the past couple of weeks I have had 2 dealings with this company... none hage been fanrastic.
    Has any ond else had problems.
    1 gun related... 1 enquiry and quote.. !!!! Gun should never of been sold.
    And quotation and enquiry over phone... not responded to or quoted for...

So if any one can quote for A 300 Win Mag. For A blaser R93 Fluted. A large bolt face. And Mounts then please private message me.

None at all.. Chris and the guys at Swillington have always been fantastic to deal with.. Have dealt with them for years.

i have bought a rifle from them and a spare barrel, my only complaint is when you go to collect be prepared to wait!

i also made a good attempt to buy a zeiss v8 but they were having none of it.

i would be happy to shop there again.
    Last edited by artschool; 30-07-2015 at 12:50.

Speak to Clinton at Dauntsey Guns - they'll get you what you want in no time
    For Gods sake - don't tell her how much I've spent

Ctrl-Alt FACT

Bought my R8 pro from Chris,
    came away with everything I wanted great service..
    will be driving two hours again for my next purchases...!
    sorry to hear your bad experance..

Quote Originally Posted by Hereford View Post
    Speak to Clinton at Dauntsey Guns - they'll get you what you want in no time
    strangely I couldn't force money into his hands when I was looking to buy a rifle, ended up getting one from another dealer 100 miles away?
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

None at all always had the best deals from them to the point I have had reductions buy going to the main agent's at shows then getting a deal and then being taken to there stand and paying the price saving me a few £££, lads have been very helpful any probs i'v had like I got a scope one of the cheap Zeiss it had a fault when holding zero they just sent me one out before they had received the defective one

I have had nothing but great service from chappers and the lads.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipa View Post
    None at all.. Chris and the guys at Swillington have always been fantastic to deal with.
    +1. Very surprised to hear you were disappointed.
    "Docendo discimus" - Seneca the Younger (c. 4 BC – 65 AD)
    “Comodidad, tranquilidad y buena alimentacion” - A Spanish recipe for contentment that oddly omits hunting.
    "I'm off to spend some time at the top of the food chain..." - (after) Tulloch
    "Oh [dear], they probably heard that in the village!" - RickoShay

Only good so far, online sales of clothing and bits is excellent, service is good in case of an issue.
    • Do not be seduced by the marketing-men....