Mrs Norma's new web site

norma 308

Some of The SD members will remember mrs Norma's artwork some of you have had work from her .
she has just completed a few nice works that maybe of interest to you guys .there will be a chance for SD members to purchase a special limited edition piece more when that's completed in the meantime please just take a look hopefully it will wet your appetite for some art in your home .thanks very much for looking.
norma

Chinese Water Deer - mctriv.com

Traditional Prints/Canvas - mctriv.com

Oh very nice!

She's very talented, some great art work there!

The best of luck to her in the new venture...

WH

Mrs. Norma is obviously a very tallented lady.
I wish her huge success with both her artwork and her Web Site!:tiphat:

Many thanks for the comments guys really pleased you like them, she completed a Crackin fallow buck today that looks very impressive hope a few of you will get out on sat / sun for the start of the bucks I certainly will .
thanks again
norma

I wish gaz we've got some park deer to do that big in sept but struggle to find wild stuff like that around here plenty of fallow mind just not of that class .hope yr well
norma

Thanks guys keep an eye out for the SD offer print when it's completed ( you know these arty types you can't rush them ) admin can have one for the monthly draw too .
regards
norma

Hi Norma 308,
your wife has a rare gift, wishing her good luck with her artwork.

all the best,
3bl

View attachment 59987
http://www.mctriv.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

Here you go chaps all six species all signed and numbered for you to frame .
there is variants so you choose the main deer with the 5 other species as the smaller in the picture .
i shall be having one hung in our house and send one off to admin for a SD supporters prize hope you like them should make nice gifts instead of a the usual bottle of scotch !
regards the Norma's

Last edited:
Back