Haenel Jaeger 10 VSP

Hunterjohnb

Hello all,I fancy changing my rifle to 308. Currently using 30.06.Was looking at the T3 tactical. Then I came across this offering from Haenel. The VSP model seems to be very similar to the T3 and at a more competitive price. I am not familiar with the brand and am looking for your advice and user experiences please. I have done a search and found only one article for them here. Thanks in advance for your help.

These are very good rifles made by Merkel so they are made to very high spec and made to last. They shoot well I have been to viking arms trade days and shot loads in most calibers and they really are a good rifle for the price you pay!
Hope this helps a little

Last edited:
Thank you Adrian,would also like to hear from anyone who has one for a year or more. Hoping to find out if any faults with the rifle.

If you can try before you buy it might not suit you . What would the re-sale value be if trading in. Get a well known make of rifle. I have been looking at them in a magazine this morning they look good. So did the RWS Titans i bought years ago they shoot great now everything has been sorted . But worth next to nothing 2nd hand

Back