Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anonymity

Anonymity

As one of the not very many people here on SD whose username is their real name, and as one of the more numerous who reveal their general location, can I make a plea to all members to at least consider showing, as the Scots are wont to say - where they 'stay'.

I do not regard myself as a paragon of stalking virtue, or anything near approaching an expert, but what I have learned through a combination of courses and mistakes over time I am willing to impart to them as wants it. I know there are many others like me here (but better qualified).

Stalking experience, handloading help, whatever - if everyone knew roughly where everyone else is located, it might encourage those keen to help others to step forward.
    KevinF -

Done
    Last edited by AndrewT059; 20-04-2010 at 13:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwrch View Post
    Or as we say in Wales, "Where are you to?"
    Both Scots and Welsh versions of wherejalive? are somehow more lyrical...
    KevinF -

Two for yonder over there!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

far di ye bide min

Mine has always been there...............general/ish anyway!

ft
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Added as you can now see.

Whair ye fae?

Not only my initials but the county or residence as well, all part of the username!!