Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Worcestershire meet up

Worcestershire meet up

Anyone interested in a get together. People will need to suggest date place and time.

Morena

I'm up for it, I'll go with whatever the crowd suggest though as I don't really know anywhere!

Edit: I will be at the Far Forest country show next Sunday if anyone is there by chance for a mini meet up. I hope and assume there's a beer tent...
    Last edited by SimpleSimon; 01-08-2015 at 18:44.
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

I'll be up for that Norman. How about the swan at Whittington? Never been there but it's supposed to be ok and it's right by J7 of the M5 so pretty central to worcs?

regards

Jez
    slowly slowly catch a monkey..

Regular Poster
    I would be up for a get together. Can I ask where everyone is based, as there are a few good pubs in Bewdley, which would be convenient for SimpleSimon and myself, but not ideal if everyone else is on the other side of Worcester.

I may pop in and annoy you all if it's Bewdley way, J7's a bit far for me though to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    I would be up for a get together. Can I ask where everyone is based, as there are a few good pubs in Bewdley, which would be convenient for SimpleSimon and myself, but not ideal if everyone else is on the other side of Worcester.
    Good idea if it's close enough for others, even the Weatherspoon's is alright. I don't mind a drive to anywhere though, within reason!
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

I'm keen for the pub in Bewdley, how soon could this be as I'm combining it 10 or so days time
    Last edited by Foxshot; 04-08-2015 at 09:01.

Is this not a worcs meet up? Surely a pub near the centre of worcs would make sense for all? Or is it now a worcs/Black Country/Shropshire meet up???
    slowly slowly catch a monkey..

Regular Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by straightbetweentheeyes View Post
    Is this not a worcs meet up? Surely a pub near the centre of worcs would make sense for all? Or is it now a worcs/Black Country/Shropshire meet up???
    Bewdley was just a suggestion based on the fact that it was convenient for me. I am quite happy to travel to worcester if that is more convenient for everyone else.

Bewdley is closer for me too