Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAC arrived.

FAC arrived.

FAC arrived in the post,very painless experience, got everything I asked for.
    Just itching to get to the gun shop tomorrow and put a deposit on a rifle I've been admiring for a long long time.
    This will be my deer rifle,don't think I need to worry about somebody else buying it as it's forty nine years old but I really like it.
    So now the journey begins in earnest,so looking forward to it.

Oooo bet you cant wait..

Hi mate.

I am waiting patiently. How long did yours take to come through?

Chris

Well done, now you have started on the slippery slope, you will buy your first gun and be really happy with it for about 6 months then you start thinking,,,, really NEED something else get another calibre, then you decide to start reloading, thats when you are totally lost, but it is something you will love
    congratulations
    Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Ray7756 View Post
    Well done, now you have started on the slippery slope, you will buy your first gun and be really happy with it for about 6 months then you start thinking,,,, really NEED something else get another calibre, then you decide to start reloading, thats when you are totally lost, but it is something you will love
    congratulations
    Ray
    Ray that made me chukle!!! That hits the nail square on the head

Quote Originally Posted by Ray7756 View Post
    congratulations
    Ray
    Could not of put it better myself

Quote Originally Posted by Big Fran View Post
    Could not of put it better myself
    returned to shooting a couple of years ago after giving up and moving abroad, moved back 4 years ago now got 2 shotguns 4 rifles,,,,,another variation going in soon as want to get back into black powder,, ohhhh also started casting for my hornet, and thinking of casting for my 22-250 yep its a slippery slope but its a lovely slide and we all enjoy it
    Cheers
    Ray

Hi Wasteoid,
    Took just over two months in total,about two weeks from the FEO's visit.
    Dave 1973, not sure I can wait,but i've a lot of things to buy first,didn't want to start getting my kit together till had my FAC.

Hi Ray7756,
    I know what you mean but have decided to try and keep it under control.The rifle I really want is in 7x64 brenneke so I am just trying to find one nice bullet and load for everything that I can actually find to buy,seem a bit thin on the ground but I'll get some.
    I have the use of my fathers reloading equipment so a set of dies might have to be aquired.And so it begins,digital scales,calipers,etc.
    Nothing you enjoy should be easy or you wouldn't enjoy it, I will just keep telling myself that!!

Quote Originally Posted by Budgie Smuggler View Post
    FAC arrived in the post,very painless experience, got everything I asked for.
    Just itching to get to the gun shop tomorrow and put a deposit on a rifle I've been admiring for a long long time.
    This will be my deer rifle,don't think I need to worry about somebody else buying it as it's forty nine years old but I really like it.
    So now the journey begins in earnest,so looking forward to it.
    Dear God.

We've had the naked rambler. Now we've got a deer stalker in Speedo's

PS. Have fun with your new gun.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

Quote Originally Posted by Budgie Smuggler View Post
    I have the use of my fathers reloading equipment so a set of dies might have to be aquired.And so it begins,digital scales,calipers,etc.
    Nothing you enjoy should be easy or you wouldn't enjoy it, I will just keep telling myself that!!
    your well on your way down the slope already LOL
    ENJOY

Ray