Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi i'm Greg from the New Forest, Hampshire.

Hi i'm Greg from the New Forest, Hampshire.

hi there guys, been keeping an eye on this great site for a while, i'm fairly new to shooting centre fire rifles, and shooting deer, only had my ticket for a few years, im keen to learn as much as i can and more importantly experience as much as i can.

Welcome along, are you inside the grid? Im just outside the grid on the NE side.

Hope you get what you want out of the site.

All the best.

WH
    “Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.”
    –Fred Bear -

Yes i am in pilley, near lymington, always lived in the area

Nice spot! Had a few hangovers from nights out at the Turf Cutters at Boldre just up the way.

all the best.

WH
    “Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.”
    –Fred Bear -

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Do you shoot with South Hants Wildfowlers? I joined last season and we shoot the marsh just near you.

no i was tlking to a friend about it the other day? how do you join? i was told that its kainda a invite only club?

I joined many years ago as a late teen, id imagine that I was one of the youngest members. However I was safe and into my fieldsports but was told I'd have to be a commited member for a year before I could shoot, fair enough I thought and attended every beach litter pick, AGM, and social event but remained on probabtion so I gave up.... Sounds like things may have changed a bit. Do they still meet in the wooden club house?
    –Fred Bear -

yeh i think its at pywell cricket club. not really in to bird shooting much prefer rifles. mind you its so bloody hard to get any shooting round here, might have to start joining some clubs