Thread: display box, for hanging on a wall.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

display box, for hanging on a wall.

can you help lads,

I am making a display of the things we have found on the estate in honour of the 5 American air crew and one survivor of a plan crash here on the 5th of may 1945,

I have been granted permission to display coins and some inert ammo (thanks to various members of this forum for their help) that we found when the crash site was revisited last year.

so if you have a old display thing that is at least 12 " x 12" and 1 to 1.5" deep, glass fronted and I can get it on the wall please drop me a pm with the details and cost,

thanks and regards

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

If you dont have any luck. I had some film props (hand run and shoulder patches etc.) that I wanted to do the same with. Local photographer who does mounting of photos made me one up and I got to choose the frame design.
    Mauser M03 Extreme .308 / Ruger 22 250

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimrecruiter View Post
    If you dont have any luck. I had some film props (hand run and shoulder patches etc.) that I wanted to do the same with. Local photographer who does mounting of photos made me one up and I got to choose the frame design.
    Cheers G

I live in hope, I have coins in small plastic see through boxes, also some cooked off 50 cal and 303 cases, as well as that I have dummy ammo to show what they would have looked like on the day, and the prize is a 30 mm armor piercing round that I would like to display.

Bob
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Hi Bob

PM me your address and Iíll post just the thing for you. I have ten or so such cases that I used to display things in.

ATB

Paul