Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've forgotten my BBS password...

I've forgotten my BBS password...

...So I might have to set up camp here

Welcome.

You can now

Sell any new item
    Have a different opinion to anyone called Karl (or Carl)
    Freely rubbish .17HMR
    Tell everyone that anyone called Baz is a good guy
    and be free to select various new items from more than one supplier.

Enjoy.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

Off course your can but post something it should create an interest

BBS?

Don't know what the acronym is, but I know there's no shortage of BS here so you'll find a place.

Does the leading 'B' mean you're one of the bigger type? Just so we know .......
    If I'm going to be accused of it then it's just as well I did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistral View Post
    BBS?

Don't know what the acronym is, but I know there's no shortage of BS here so you'll find a place.

Does the leading 'B' mean you're one of the bigger type? Just so we know .......
    I think it's a typo and he meant to write BBW

I'm sure the OP is talking about Airgun BBS forum...

Quote Originally Posted by Tartan_Terrier View Post
    I think it's a typo and he meant to write BBW
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootgun View Post
    I'm sure the OP is talking about Airgun BBS forum...
    Let's not be too hasty now

Quote Originally Posted by roodles View Post
    ...So I might have to set up camp here
    you didn't forget it, we had a whipround and paid Andy to delete it
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Don't worry you can forget going back they don't miss anyone, there are more people banned than forget their password,

And you won't be told off for speaking your mind on most things on this site, and if you have a go at a mod on here they will tell you your banned before they ban you,

They will ask you to tell everyone where your from, and there's no cleaks on here unlike the BBS where there are rules for mates and mates rule,

It was once a great site.....sadly it's been run into the ground by some people that think they own the web,

Bob,
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    Don't worry you can forget going back they don't miss anyone, there are more people banned than forget their password,

And you won't be told off for speaking your mind on most things on this site, and if you have a go at a mod on here they will tell you your banned before they ban you,

They will ask you to tell everyone where your from, and there's no cleaks on here unlike the BBS where there are rules for mates and mates rule,

It was once a great site.....sadly it's been run into the ground by some people that think they own the web,

Bob,
    that sounds like distant history Bob, not been like that for a couple of years, and even when it was bad no one banned Roodles
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."