Here is a disturbing thought!

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
We have had a PM from legal eagle who is at this moment in time busy enjoying himself in New Zealand, and has met up with Bob from this site. He has also met up with another site member, Aunty:eek:

Not only that he has so impressed "her" that "she" has loaned him a rifle to go hunting with. I wonder if a holiday romance is on the cards :love:

John

Bloody hell John, she is a fickle women Aunty :lol::lol: Fester will be distraught at the fact she has another man.

Sikamalc

well rob it seems that your new hair cut pulls the women buddy, have a good time out there and get some nice photos for your mate fester.

Yep,

given the choice, the gorgeous Aunty or our very own delicious Fran :love: . Fran makes a loverly cup of morning cawfee. Hope Fran is with you Legal, send her our love and you are ok as well blue eyes.

:tiphat:

Fran is not with him, I spoke to her the other day she tells me that Rob is fine and well and looking forward to his time out there.

I don't think that she is too worried about the competition from aunty, I think she even paid for Rob's ticket :eek:, now make of that what you will. Is she testing his strength of character and steadfastness of heart against these Commonwealth floozies ? or did she display the generous side of her nature and give her man a nice holiday as a present. Then again she may have stayed at home because she prefers the company of the chickens and dogs to him, or maybe she just wanted the bloody article out from underfoot :stir:

John

PS Jingzy I think you spent too much time up the hill alone with the fragrant one. :p

Don't worry John, he came through rehab in fine style, and the house training program was 95% successful :eek::eek:

John

Bet they cant understand a word he says :lol::lol: I thought Fran would need to be there to translate.

Sikamalc

A house trained legal is an even more scary thought -what is the world coming to. And as for him misbehaving, Fran is a crack shot and don't think she would miss even if he is the other side of the world and he knows that!

Don't worry John, he came through rehab in fine style, and the house training program was 95% successful :eek::eek:
Oh thats good then:confused: perhaps I could get some tips on the rehab as Kim being trying to house train me for 6 yrs now, still don`t think shes got it right yet:lol:

I spoke to Fran yesterday and she had been in contact with himself about 4:30 am NZ time :D It would appear that in true Rob style, which is a cross between Arthur Daley and Monty Python, he had put a load of gear on E-bay before he went and left it to those left at home to deal with it. One of the items was turbo, from one of his fleet, which could not be found for the potential customer so he got the wake up call to find out where it was and guess what he did not know either. Don't worry Patrick Fran will have no need of a gun to keep him under control sleep deprivation is her weapon of choice:D

I spoke to Rob last night, he and Bob have been out hunting but the areas they have tried up to now although prime deer country and full of (old) deer sign, was in fact devoid of deer with Government poison being responsible. Anyway they went fishing and Bob is teaching him to fly fish! They are moving location today, and the move combined with new opportunities and the necessary paperwork to hunt for Sika promises to be fruitful. One last thing to make you laugh, Rob will be mentoring a new hunter when they go hunting next week, I would pay good money to witness that :D

What are the chances of him being held up by the vomiting volcano?

John

He's proceeding better with the fly fishing than the house training! But he did manage to shoot a deer as did his pupil! Weather mostly against us for trout fishingHave been trying to wangle another week or two out of the airlines but no deal if you'r booked you fly or forfeit your flight (on economy anyway).

Back into the roe shortly,

Bob

Well it's great to know I am so highly thought of back there :lol: :D
It was a bit disapointing to have been in such a beautiful place which until recently was teaming with deer, until the DOC (Department of Conservation) now there a contradiction of terms if ever there was!! decide to arial bomb it with tons of 1080 poision suposedly for the possums, but it is widely accepted that DOC would kill every last non native animal if they had a chance and it kills everything.
It is quite eery when you stand there and not even a bird is twittering, in fact it was just so unsettling at one point I turned to Bob and said lets bugger off this is to weird for even me:rolleyes:

We went on a forum hunt with Alistair a mate of Aunty's off the awesome fish n hunt site, it was on his 3000 acre family farm set in the rolling hills :rolleyes: of the Parapara's, rolling now there's a real good term my god Malc Heartbreak ridge is a mere molehill out here mate :eek:
The accomodation was in the shearers quarters covered in grafiti with the names of those who had worked there since the 1930's many Welsh and other UK folks had left their signatures, we met some cracking guys, and yes I was mentoring a total newbie so he is now full of my bad habits :D however I did get him a nice fallow doe which was right down in a valley so quite generously as he was seeking the Kiwi hunt experience and we were British we left him an Al to carry it up the hillside :british:
There was the odd flukey shot though one in particular made us grin, a group of us went to the range to check our rifles and a spiker as stood on the hillside watching all the banging and shouting quite unintimidated by the disturbance then obligingly walked down the otherside of the hill about 500 yards away for one of our group to stalk round, well stalk is maybe an exageration, maybe wander over ;) and shoot his first ever deer!!!
After that he wondered what all the fuss was about so we took him up the hills with us and showed him ...:D

We are of back down sowffff now hoping to get hold of Johndm on the way if we can't catch you mate I will be on my way up again nearer the weekend so hope to see you at some point on my way North for some Game Fishing and Pig hunting :D... sorry no pics as we can't get the cards to upload to the pooter..:(

Last edited:
Ay up Rob, glad to hear you are well and enjoying your stay. Have a good one and take care, we will catch up when you return.

ATB

Sikamalc

good to hear from you rob, sounds great out there mate.how long have you gone for? dont worry about fran shes fine, we are all nipping round your house to make sure shes ok ;):norty: i dont think :fester: is aware your away yet so he hasnt been over yet to move in :lol::lol:
look forward to seeing the photos buddy, you never know we might show you the ones we have taken :eek: speak to you when you get back to catch up.

good to hear from you rob, sounds great out there mate.how long have you gone for? dont worry about fran shes fine, we are all nipping round your house to make sure shes ok ;):norty: i dont think :fester: is aware your away yet so he hasnt been over yet to move in :lol::lol:
look forward to seeing the photos buddy, you never know we might show you the ones we have taken :eek: speak to you when you get back to catch up.

Brill Andy.. :lol::lol:

That'll help him sleep soundly knowing you and Fest are looking after our Fran..

Hopefully meet up with you and Fran later in the year Rob

ATB

Terry

Rob'n'bob, sounds like something off children's TV especially when you have an Aunty in the mix! Well, I am glad you are enjoying yourself out there, you go ahead and have fun and don't worry about those you have left behind, especially the Fragrant one, there is no shortage of people willing to keep an eye on her :evil:.

Take care mate catch up when you get home, you mentor you:)

John

Having had the pleasure of Rob and Bob for tea, I am seriousley worried, :eek:, I am wondering now, what the new breed of Kiwi hunters are going to be like after being "mentored"and I use that word very very loosley by Rob.:rolleyes::eek::scared:.

Thanks for the replies everyone good to know Fran is been looked after by everyone she will be delighted to be so popular:lol: although the thought of Fester calling round is quite unsettling could emotionally damage my dogs for life finding such a creature wandering the grounds :rolleyes:

Anyway must have done something right as going back to see John later tonight, either that or he felt pity on a poor wandering Pom :lol::lol:

Back