Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Result

Result

Well I went out yesterday and saw a big Buck running a doe not to far from my house. I went again late last night and saw him cover the doe two to three times.

My mate had never took a large medal head so a quick phone call and he headed up from down south were he was working. We set off this morning from our houses and met at the round about behind the shop,s (Walking) Went up the road a bit and we saw the two deer running hard. My mate got in position and stalked along the council ground that borders my area. It seemed and age before he shot but the result was a large buck in the bag and one real happy mate. To dark for pictures this morning but at one point I could have touched it with my sticks as they ran round the small silage field next to the wood (FC GROUND).

Nice buck Davies
    Regards
    Jimmy
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

cracking buck

Well done mate, think I have an idea of who the "mate" is, if I am right well done you . That's a nice buck Davie looks to be some weight in that head.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

That looks like a buck that any member of The Stalking Directory would have been delighted to have shot. The head certainly looks well worthy of weighing and measuring. Out of interest do you know what weight the buck was when shot?
    Well done to the both of you!

FB he still has his head on because he might be getting stuffed. But he is larder ready apart from that and he is 54 pound. Jay B he has a real weight/volume about him also old not much tooth showing above gum line and to see his face Tuc was worth me holding back and giving some one else a chance at a real old Buck .

Well done Davie your a gentleman letting your mate have the shot he might not be so upset about the one I got up at the boat lol

Still waiting for my Bottle Tam I can see me drawing a saw across the middle so we can have half each

cracking big buck, AND NICE PICS TOO DAVIE

What a beauty and a credit to all involved.

A medal buck is a dream.

Weeman